Saturday, April 18, 2015

A Day Of Laughter And Fun

And so today is 18th April (Saturday), the third day of our social engagement at Library of Taman TunDr. Ismail. It is a special day because for the very first time we started our story telling today.
Although we are quite lack of confidence at the beginning, but throughout the process, many parents joined us and gave us support. Anyway, we actually learnt many from them because they are the one that have more experience in telling stories to children. It is truly a great time for us and the children sharing opinion about the stories.




Right after the story telling session, here comes the dancing session. We taught the children two simple dance, Gummy Bear and Chicken Dance. I have to admit I’m really not good in dancing, those kids dance better than me, haha~







In the origami session today, we taught them flower and butterfly. As usual, parents join us to learn origami together with their children. Looking at them learning new things together harmoniously, I always have a special feeling in my heart that we are now doing exactly the right thing.













And so we ended our meaningful day at 5pm. Sometimes, looking at those energetic kids, I feel like I’m not that young anymore cause it is quite tiring spending whole day with them. Although it is tiring but I really enjoy these days doing meaningful activities with children. Looking forward for tomorrow’s activity ~


S Mun Chuan

No comments:

Post a Comment