Saturday, April 11, 2015

Clean Up the Library

It was the day that i was waiting. Although our plan not involving kid today, it still was an exciting day for me because we able to sit and clean the library. It was an honour for me as I was a librarian for 5 years during my high school.

We reach at 9.45 am and start to set up the facilities in activity room. After that, we clean the store room. honestly, the store quiet messy but with full of determination, we clean it. It seems not much to clean but as we moved the box. Phew! Let sweat!


It takes a few hour to clean it, arrange recycle paper, And i found reading quote! its remind me during my school time, i like to read quote.


Meaningful quotes, I like it!

We were covering the windows in the stored room 
by using Mahjung paper

 
We were classifying the stuff in the store room


The cleaning activities was break at 1 to 2, and continue back until 4.
After that, we did some discussion for tomorrow event. Although not much activities was done, it was fun day! i feel more close with my teammate!



We are arranging the chairs in the activity room 
for preparation of the next day activity

Dancing training
 I started to fell the sense of belonging among my teammates



Love, Nurul Athirah binti Rosli



No comments:

Post a Comment